CREATING INTEGRATED EXPERIENCES
AT THE INTERSECTION OF BRANDS AND ENVIRONMENTS
Becki trained as a sculptor and a spatial designer, but she always knew that she wanted to do more than design physical space. She wanted to design and produce creative solutions across all phases of the process.
She develops spatial design projects and brands, and offer consulting services in conceptual programming, exhibitions, donor recognitions, retail experience, brand environments and mixed-use developments.
Lead Spatial Designer at Bruce Mau Design where she planned, strategized, designed, and produced across spatial and brand environments projects.
- Interior entrance experience and donor recognition for the Royal Ontario Museum as part of the ROM's exciting legacy Centennial Welcome Project in Toronto.
- Environmental design for General Electric’s global offices.
- Donor recognition installation for SickKids Hospital Foundation.
- Donor recognition installation for Jewish Community Federation of San Francisco, the Peninsula, Marin and Sonoma Counties.
- Environmental design for soccer training facility in NYC.
- Branding and wayfinding systems for a large scale luxury retail development in Hong Kong.
Independent Spatial Designer at the Community where she designed brand a number of activations and restaurant projects with both Experiential Marketing team and Design Team.
- Clients included: Perrier, Caesarstone, San Pellegrino, Bacardi, Grey Goose, Bear Flag, Grow-Op Juice Bar and Same Night Club.
Design Associate at Cause+Affect Design where she designed and produced a number of exhibitions and interiors.
- Vancouver House for the 2010 Olympic Winter Games.
- Vancouverism, a world-traveling celebration of Vancouver architecture.
- Townshift, a ‘Visions for Surrey’ public engagement exhibition.
- Movers & Shapers Exhibition for the Vancouver Museum.
- Opening Night Events for Interior Design Show West.
- Interior design for Odd Society, Vancouver’s first hand-crafted whiskey distillery.
- Designed and managed a number of trade shows and exhibitions.
- Designed and managed a number of presentation centers and multi-residential projects.
Interior Designer at Evoke International Design with experience in working on a variety of multi-residential and commercial projects.