All orders are final sales, as each piece is handcrafted just for you. Custom orders, including any stone setting jewellery, cannot be returned.
Warranty & Repairs:
If the jewellery is faulty or incorrect, we will happily repair the jewellery in accordance with the following process:
- The product must have been purchased within two weeks of receiving.
- All merchandise must be unworn and in its original packaging.
- You must notify Becki Chan Design by email at email@example.com with your proof of purchase, photos and a description of the fault or incorrect item.
- We will contact you with a return address. Becki Chan Design is not responsible for goods that may be lost or damaged in transit, therefore please ensure any returned items are thoroughly packaged with bubble wrap, securely and clearly addressed.
- You must provide trackable mail and take responsibility for all shipping costs incurred on any exchange or return.
Warranty does not cover stone chipping or trauma to jewellery caused by normal wear and tear. If the jewellery is noticeably bent, shows improper care, or is damaged in any other manner, we will repair the product at cost. It is advised that clients acquire jewellery insurance to protect against damage due to normal wear and accident, as well as centre stone loss.